Single Session Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Session Template

Hi, I want to take a single session template off computer1 and add it to computer2 without over-writing the existing session templates on computer2, so I don't think I can use the database restore facility...is there a way, either through standard functionality or copy/editing a file, to isolate that single session template on computer1 and then add it to the already existing session templates in computer2? (nb When I transfer a chart template which references it, it does not appear in the session manager)

mgoose,

Thank you for your post.

The session templates are stored in your database file and it is not possible to extract only the session templates and transferred this to another database. If you would like to avoid overwriting an existing session template, you would need to manually create these.

However, it is possible to export the session template configuration you are using to Excel or as an image to use a reference when creating the new templates in the second pc. You can accomplish this by right clicking on the Session Template grid--> select "Grid >"--> select "Export to Excel" or "Save as...".
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ghoul
    by ghoul

Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
    6 responses