Charts and opening the platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts and opening the platform

I am wondering if there is a way to get Ninja to open with the charts positioned where they were when the platform was closed? I use 3 monitors and when I reopen the charts, control center, etc all open to the main monitor as opposed to where I had them when it was closed. It isn't terrible to have to reset each day, but if there is a setting or something I could do to get it to open where they were, it would be great!

Charting

Hello,

This will be possible in our next major release of NinjaTrader. You can download NinjaTrader 6.5 Beta 4 from the link below.
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi

When I set up patsystem through my broker to run Ninja Trader, and open the Ninja Trader the next day,will the charts be recorded, so I will see yesterdays price action on a 1 min chart?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by momtic View Post
        Hi

When I set up patsystem through my broker to run Ninja Trader, and open the Ninja Trader the next day,will the charts be recorded, so I will see yesterdays price action on a 1 min chart?

Thanks
        Hello,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader will record the real-time data as it comes in. However, you will need to be connected to the Patsystems feed and viewing a chart for this data to be recoreded.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Eamon View Post
          Hello,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader will record the real-time data as it comes in. However, you will need to be connected to the Patsystems feed and viewing a chart for this data to be recoreded.
          But once the day session is recorded will live feed coming through from Patsystem, will the session be on view the next day when I re-open ninja trader?

Comment

Correct, as long as "Store real-time bar data" is checked under Tools-->Options-->Data-tab upon receiving real-time data from Patsystems, you will display this 'recorded' data the next day in your chart.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
              Correct, as long as "Store real-time bar data" is checked under Tools-->Options-->Data-tab upon receiving real-time data from Patsystems, you will display this 'recorded' data the next day in your chart.
              Thanks for your quick reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
              Started by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB, 01-08-2017, 06:59 PM
              80 responses
              5 likes