Kinetick news feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick news feed

I have a KINETICK account. I was trying to get the NEWS service but not sure I am doing it right. When I first set up NEWS chart, it shows a lot of providers and KINETICK only provides Business wire and Real Time Trader. There are a lot of other providers shown, like DailyFx.

I seem to get the free stuff live, but the KINETICK providers are not showing up live.

HELP

Hi rtj4201,

The only news items included with Kinetick are the RTT News, PR Newswire and Business Wire and other feeds would not display as those are premium feeds you would need to include with the account.

If you wish to only see the available news items you can uncheck the All Providers options and then disable all the providers except for the three included with the Basic Service.

If I have misunderstood the issue can you please clarify the news you are seeing streaming, and if there are any error messages in the log file of the Control Center. I would also ask that you send an email to support [at] kinetick [dot] com and include your Account ID there so that I can assist further as it pertains to your personal connection.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes