Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG connected, but graph does not move the prices

Hi,

I have a problem with graph. I am connected to CQG demo and when I open new graph, e.g. ES, the ask/bid prices moves, but I can not see these movements in the graph price, see attachment.

any help? thank you in advance.

vasto
    Attached Files

vasto, welcome to our forums here - what session template is selected on this chart? It looks like you use the cash / RTH hours for the ES, try selecting the CME Index Futures ETH template for the sessions when you create the chart (or change in the Format Data Series dialog box on the current chart, you can access it via Ctrl + F).
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand,

thank you for your reply. It helped. I just want to ask. I used zen-fire data feed before and I did not have such a troubles. It was not needed to know/change any of the templates for charts. Is it only with SQG, or is it general "issue"?

BTW: is there any hint or map what template shoudl be used for which market? Is there any logic behind. I did not have to think about this thing before. I am new to this issue .

thank you in advance

vasto

Comment

vasto, I'm not sure why you did not see with your ZenFire data before - it would independent of the feed / broker used. The session template used on the chart defines what hours of the market are you / visualized in the charting - there's no right or wrong here, just preferences from traders and of course the official hours for the products traded that are listed on the respective exchange website / contract specs.

We would use the electronic hours of the instruments per default with latest NT7, so if you're on R7 here (you can check under Help > About in NT) please go to Tools > Options > Data and Reset your instruments and restart NT. Now recheck on a fresh chart, the default used should be the electronic hours template (ETH) for your ES.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Brevo
        by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
        0 responses