• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ExitOnClose = false is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Development has confirmed they received it is #1324 on the list.

Thanks!
    BrettNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Second that request Bswerd

Absolutely,

My walk-forward tests take a whole load of manual manipulation to get around this issue. I have to search through the walk-forward results tades tab to identify 'Exit-on close' examples and then work out when actually the trade should exit based on my strategy rules.

A related request is to be able to view/export all the trades that constitute the top performing walk-forward to make those 'Exit on close' trades much easier to identify.

In the most painful example I am walking forward 1000 days of data with a 3 day test period - thats over 300 seperate trade logs to query. All by hand.

Any ideas on work arounds or timings on NT feature enhacements most welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the second will send it in. Unfortunately no ETA or confirm I could provide at this time on this feature request and I do not know of a workaround on this.

-Brett
        BrettNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Exit on Close - did not work on live trade with strategy

Hello, I tried to create a new thread unsuccessfully

I was wondering if anyone else had ExitonClose not work for GC on Tues 1/31/12?

Me and one other person were both running the same strategy when a position failed to close, despite the log showing ExitonClose was initiated. This resulted in a Margin Call.

Bertrand is currently working on this issue #601887, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen this.

Note, the strategy was a Flex Strategy from School of Trade. It was on GC 21Range strategy.

Thanks for any input!

Andy

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bkinvent, Yesterday, 09:45 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post bkinvent  
          Started by linuxguru, Yesterday, 06:02 PM
          0 responses