How to and how long to change my licence from VFM to MB Tradingo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to and how long to change my licence from VFM to MB Tradingo

Hi, I have a Live licence for NT using VFM as my broker but I would like to try MB Trading for a month.

1. How do I do this, what do I need to do?

2. How long will the change from VFM to MBT take?

3. Is there a charge for this swap?

4. It may be that in a months time I'll be back with VFM, will it be OK to have my NT reconnected to VFM again?

5. I trade normal candlestick 1m and 5m charts so no range charts or tick charts, that being the case, is there any connection issues of data problems/glitches I should be aware of?

I don't intend to make a habit of this and am sure these 1 or 2 swaps will suffice but just out of interest does NT put a limit on the number of times you can do this in a year?

I appreciate your help thanks..........

Hello,

I have included answers below your questions, if we may assist further please let us know.

1. How do I do this, what do I need to do?

2. How long will the change from VFM to MBT take?

MD: This change will only take a few minutes once we receive your key, please send it to Sales AT NinjaTrader dot com.

3. Is there a charge for this swap?

MD: The broker change is free.

4. It may be that in a months time I'll be back with VFM, will it be OK to have my NT reconnected to VFM again?

MD: We will be able to change it back upon request.

5. I trade normal candlestick 1m and 5m charts so no range charts or tick charts, that being the case, is there any connection issues of data problems/glitches I should be aware of?

MD: There is a limitation on how much data you can download from MBT. However this only applied to tick based charts primarly, I suspect no issues on minute based charts.

I don't intend to make a habit of this and am sure these 1 or 2 swaps will suffice but just out of interest does NT put a limit on the number of times you can do this in a year?

MD: There isn't an exact limit, but if you're attempting to emulate a multi-broker license you will be required to upgrade.
    MichaelNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes