• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to display previous session(day)'s pivot levels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to display previous session(day)'s pivot levels?

The pivots indicator displays the pivot levels for the current session(day). How can I display for previous sessions? When select the pivolt levels previous session's levels seem to appear as black dotted lines. Is there any way to permanently display them? If it involves some changes to the code, pls suggest so that I can make those changes.

You can use the PivotZonesDaily indicator. It requires the use of an appropriate session template, but will display both RTH or ETH pivots by either using the settlement price or the close.

Choice of floor pivots, Camarilla pivots, Fibonacci pivots, Jackson Zones or Woodies pivots.

You can download it here:

http://www.bigmiketrading.com/downlo...load.html?view

Or send me a private message and I will supply it via e-mail.

Chart attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Harry; 10-08-2011, 05:53 PM.

Comment

PivotZonesDaily is a very useful inidicator. Thx for suggesting. When I register for BigMikeTrading, I gave your name as referrer.

Quick q: how do I display Price Markers?I I set it to true in Visual section of properties, it resets back to false. Probably multiple days levels are there, this featue has been disabled. It would be nice if we can see for the current session the price markers.
      Thx again.

Comment

Originally posted by pivtrd View Post
        PivotZonesDaily is a very useful inidicator. Thx for suggesting. When I register for BigMikeTrading, I gave your name as referrer.

Quick q: how do I display Price Markers?I I set it to true in Visual section of properties, it resets back to false. Probably multiple days levels are there, this featue has been disabled. It would be nice if we can see for the current session the price markers.
        Thx again.
        The indicator dispalys the pivots as zone. That means that there are two plots for every pivot. That is the reason that I have the price markers disabled.

You can either

-> set the zonewidth to zero and display price markes, but then the pivots for the previous days will not be displayed
        -> set the zonewidth to a value greater than zero and price markers will be suppressed, but you will see the pivots for the prior days

The indicator does not allow you to display both price markers and pivot zones of the prior days.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by HiddenPhilosopher, Today, 03:53 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post HiddenPhilosopher  
        Started by Leeroy_Jenkins, Today, 03:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leeroy_Jenkins