Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Ninjatrader

Hi,

I was just wondering is it possible to buy ninja for 1/4 of a year and then if happy but the full product? Also if you buy the single broker, can you change your broker if you change brokers after 2 months? i.e does it just mean you can trade different brokers at the same time?

Freddy

Hi freddy250,

With NinjaTrader it is possible to lease for a quarter of the year by leasing a quarterly license for $180, and for more leasing options please see: http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase-lease.php

Then after leasing you can upgrade to a Lifetime License using any unused subscription time for your lease to be applied to the Lifetime License. Lifetime License Purchase options at: http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase-own.php

With any license of NinjaTrader for live trading you can change your licensed broker by sending an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com indicating the new broker and the license when you wish to make a change. The Single Broker License limits you to a single broker at a time, but you can access any supported broker's data with a change to the license if requested.

Ryan
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

is it possible to lease for just 3 months and then if i dont like it decide to cancel the subscription thus just paying once a sum of 180$?

Thanks

Freddy

Comment

Hi Freddy,

Yes, this is possible and you can either cancel the auto-renewing portion within PayPal or have us do that prior to your renewal by letting us know at sales.

Ryan
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

So if I buy a single broker license for Ninjatrader and use AMP/CQG but then down the road want to switch to AMP/TTnet this can be done with the $995 version? Also lets say down the road AMP went out of business I could switch to a different broker?

Comment

Hello postal9864,

Thank you for your post.

Your NinjaTrader license key can be regenerated to work with another brokerage at any time and under any circumstances.

If other questions come up which I could assist you with please let me know.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Follow up

Hi, I just purchased a quarterly license and Td Ameritrade as my broker. I went through paypal and confirmed the payment but after that nothing happened. Where am I suppose to go or how am I suppose to go about using NT.

Comment

Hello XtraderFX,

Please contact our sales team so they may provide assistance at platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post jaybedreamin  
                Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                6 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post DJ888