How to create spread chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to create spread chart?

Are there anyway I can create a spread chart between two stocks for pair trading purpose?

Hello absitrader,

This is possible only with custom programming, working with multiseries framework. There are a couple for free indicators available here on these forums that offer this. Look for the Spread ones and "Pair Trading Suite".
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks again

Comment

you can also try my spread trader DOM

Start trading with Exness, a leading platform offering low spreads, advanced tools & a wide range of assets. Open your account today!

andreas

Comment

Pairs trading

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
          Hello absitrader,

This is possible only with custom programming, working with multiseries framework. There are a couple for free indicators available here on these forums that offer this. Look for the Spread ones and "Pair Trading Suite".
          I came across such a "suite" at You Tube that was developed for NinjaTrader--"TCT Pairs Trading" it was called. But when I tried to access the developer's website--"tctinvest.com"--it seems to be no longer available. I wonder if you've heard about this "suite."

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
            Hello absitrader,

" There are a couple available here on these forums that offer this ": could you, please, tell me where? I can't find that.

Thank you!

Comment

You will find a few listed here:

MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

@administrator:

Please remove the thread reply from giggitycapital as it is offensive, harmful to my business and completely wrong.

Best regards
                Andreas Langhoff zweisteintrading.eu

Comment

Andreas -

I've been a pairs trader for many years and have just moved part of my business over to NT. I am on your web site right now. Is it possible to get a trial of even 2 or 3 days before I commit myself to a lifetime license? Thanks in advance for your kind advice.

Ed

Comment

Hello Ed,

Thanks for writing in.

You may download the Free license key with NinjaTrader to test out the features of NinjaTrader in simulation. To test with live trades would require a purchase. The smallest interval that you can lease NinjaTrader is quarterly.

NinjaTrader is a free! application for advanced charting, market analytics, automated strategy development and trade simulation. You may download NinjaTrader for absolutely free! at the following link:

* http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

When you are ready for live trading to one of our over 100 supported brokers worldwide, you may choose from one of our many lease and lifetime license options.

To purchase our best value of NinjaTrader, a lifetime license which includes free upgrades for life, please visit the following link:

* http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase-own.php

To view our other licensing options, please use the following link:

* http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase-lease.php

For additional question on purchasing please email sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
                    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post algospoke  
                    Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes