Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zenfire connection failure

Hi Team,

I have been having problems with zenfire login today, it keeps saying "login failed: please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection."

my internet connection is very smooth and fast at this moment

It also happened last week a couple of times.

does any one have this kind of issues?

I am with Mirus futures/zenfire. located in Sydney Australia.

Regards

Lux

Hello Lux,

Please take a look at the link below that explains various Zen-Fire connection errors.
    Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Login Failed. Please Check Your Internet Connection or Account Settings: If the Internet connection is live, the error indicates a typo in the user id or password. The user id and password are case sensitive and white spaces count as characters. Make sure the user id and password are correct and there are no blank spaces at the beginning or end. White spaces are common when using the copy/paste function in Windows. Contact your Broker to verify the correct user id and password are being used.

So if your internet connection is fine, it indicates the username and password are incorrectly entered or not valid anymore.

Please contact your broker that provided you the Zen-Fire connection and verify if your Zen-Fire username and password are valid. Subsequently create a new Zen-Fire connection as per the instructions below.

Make sure you enter the username and password correctly (case sensitive).

Once you finished recreating the connection, please check if you can get connected successful without error.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason. I have contacted mirus, problem solved.

cheers.

Lux

Comment

I have the same problem. Installed Ninja, subscribed to Zen-Fire demo, made connection and says this "login failed" thing. I tried already with some older licenses and it doesn't work.

Comment

FXeconomist,

Thank you for your post.

Please send a note with a link to this forum to Support[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com and put ATTN: Caleb in the subject line. Also please include the credentials to your Zenfire account so I can test it on my end.

I look forward to assisting you further.
          Caleb S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

similar problems with zen fire login failure

Hi, I've been having problems similar to Lux. It started about 1-2 weeks ago. I was previously using the 64-bit version without any problems. Then one day I got the login error problem. I tried restarting Ninjatrader but that failed to solve the problem. I had to recreate the connection but then it failed to connect in 64-bit. I don't know why. I read something on your forum to enable Legacy setting in the connections. That allowed me to connect only with the 32-bit version but the 64-bit failed saying I have to use 32-bit version only. I don't know why I was using the 64 bit for several weeks before this.

Things have been okay but once in a while I keep getting the login failure. Even if I restart the app it fails to reconnect. Sometimes the connection even terminates for some strange reason during the middle of the day. The only way I can resolve this login failure at times is to reboot the PC. It's like an error occurs in the connection and then it corrupts the software and I have to flush the error out. I repaired the DB but that helped a little. Something changed about 1-2 weeks ago and don't know what it is. I'm using Mirus and Zen Fire too.

Comment

mttxn12,

Thank you for your post.

Please send a note with a link to this forum to Support[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com and put ATTN: Caleb in the subject line.

Also please go to Help > About and let me know what version number of NinjaTrader you are using? Should be in the format 7.0.1000.X .

Lastly, please include the credentials to your Zen-Fire account so I can test it on my end.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Lux, having the same issue as you.
                Did you figure out how to fix it?

Comment

TD-Trader747

Thank you for your post. Please follow the steps in Jason's post #2 and then mine in #7.

Comment

I also have 3-rd day the same connection problem: NT7/AMP/zenfire login failed.

akoza

Comment

Hello akoza,

Thank you for your note.

Please send a note to Support[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

Put ATTN: Cameron in the subject and include a link to this forum post in the body.

Additionally, please provide me with your Zen-Fire user name and password so that I may test your connection on my end.

I look forward to resolving your issue.
                      CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have NT installed on my laptop and desktop with different license keys and have demo account with zenfire. It connects from my laptop but not from my desktop.

When I try to replace the desktop license key with the laptop license key in order to check if that combination works on my desktop the following message shows up: "You license could not be verified and is reset to 'simulation only' mode. Please contact "support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com", if this is an error: Invalid license".

Comment

Hello appolo112,

Thank you for your note.

Please re-enter your license key at Control Center-->Help-->License key and check again. Could it be you experience an error message that states the license could not be verified?

There are three main reasons why this message appears.
                          • Your license is truly invalid however, I have tested this license here and it is a valid license
                          • You have incorrectly entered the license key. Please double check to ensure that you have not accidentally entered an incorrect character or have a space at the end of your license key
                          • The most common reason is that a firewall on your PC or on the network your computer is on is preventing NinjaTrader from accessing our license servers. To test this, please disable all firewalls and then restart NinjaTrader and see if it works. If yes, you just need to add ninjatrader.com to the exception list (safe list) for your firewall software

If none of the above resolutions work, please let us know.

Comment

Thank you.

The key seems to be a valid key, since it does work on my laptop. Tripled checked that I've entered the correct key.

Both antivirus and windows firewall are disabled on my computer.

Still does not connect.

Comment

appolo112,

Please send a note to Support[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

Put
                              ATTN: Cameron in the subject and include a link to this forum post in the body.

Additionally, please provide me with your license key that you are using.

This is found
                              under the Control Center -> Help--> License Key

I look forward to resolving your issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
                              9 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB