ninjatrader.installer.dll not found while deinstallation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninjatrader.installer.dll not found while deinstallation

hey there! i am new to the forum. i have a small question. want to deinstall ninja trader 7 but it always says that ninjatrader.installer.dll file is missing. none of my progarmms works for deinstallation. can you help me please with some tips for remove the progarmm

Hello jan0815,

Likely you have registry/cleaning software that removed the uninstaller file. You will need to remove NinjaTrader using cleanup software to uninstall it.

If you do not have such cleanup software available anymore, please use the Microsoft Uninstaller Tool to uninstall NinjaTrader. You can download and install the Microsoft Uninstaller Tool at the link below.
    Windows Installer CleanUp Utility can remove Windows Installer configuration information on failed installs. This helps if you try to install the program again, but you are unsuccessful. Or, maybe you have problems trying to remove an old program because the installation files are corrupted.

Let me know if this will not allow you to remove NinjaTrader.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thx for the fast help. i have tried the prog but this doesnt seen to help. are there any other ways to remove the programm. i have tried cccleaner and some other programms to deinstall, but nothing can help me right now!

Comment

What happened when you tried to remove it using a cleanup program? Did you experience an error message?

You mentioned you are unable to uninstall any program on your computer. This should not be the case and could point to some bigger issue on your computer.

I am not aware of other ways to properly remove the program.

Comment

Sorry. I mean that i have tried to remove ONLY ninja trader with some other deinstallationsporgramms that i have like cc-cleaner. i can remove other programs with cc-cleaner without having problems.

when i try to remove i get two options - repair or remove ninja trader

when i try to repair, i get the message that the file tmp515A.tmp is missing and after closing that pop-up that i get info that "an installation package can not be found. try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package "tmp515A.tmp""

when i try to remove, i also get the message that the file tmp515A.tmp is missing.

Comment

Thank you for clarifying. The errors confirm the uninstaller file is missing on your computer.

Could you please try the Microsoft Uninstaller Tool to uninstall NinjaTrader once more. Please tell me what happens when you try to remove NinjaTrader using this program.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
            9 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by frankthearm, 04-18-2024, 09:08 AM
            16 responses
            0 likes