Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurex Data

Hello,

can I put the end of the Eurex Session to 22:00 o clock ( 4p.m.) ? There is always a dot in the 60 minute chart at one hour after Eurex has closed, where has been no trading.

Thank you for your help

Hello.

You can edit existing session templates and create your own custom session templates to your own specified trade hours (start/end times). Please see our Help Guide article on How to create and edit a Session Template:

MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Matthew,

thank you for your answer. I made a new session template, 8 - 22 o clock, but the 23 o clock dot is still there.

Comment

joker23,

I'm not sure what you mean by 23 o'clock dot - can you attach a screen shot so we can get a better idea of what you're seeing?

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window.

Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file.

When posting your reply, you can select 'Go Advanced' and this will give you an option to upload this picture to the forum.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Eurex data

here is the screenshot
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello joker23,

Could it be the custom created session template is not loaded in the Data Series menu of the chart? Please right click in the chart and select 'Data Series'. Make sure 'Session template' has the custom created session template selected and click OK.

If the session template excludes a time, the chart should not load data at that time.

The 'Eurex Equity Index Futures' session template ends at 10 PM (GMT +1) as well, so if you load it in the Data Series menu, it should not contain 11 PM data either.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Eurex Data

Jason, the session template that I created is load under data series

Comment

Do you see data at 11 PM if you select the 'Eurex Equity Index Futures' session template?

What time zone is used as per your PC clock? Please make sure the custom session template uses the same time zone. For example, if the session template uses Central Time and 10 PM as end time, but the PC clock is set to Eastern time, it will use 11 PM as the end time in the chart.

Comment

Eurex Data

Yes, I also see it when I use the Eurex session template. I set the time to European time (Paris, bruxells, Madrid etc.)

Comment

I can reproduce the issue if I select the 'Default 24/7' session template. However if I use a session template that ends at 10 PM (GMT +1), it does not include 11 PM (GMT +1) data.

If your PC clock is set to GMT +1 as well as the session template, the chart should not plot data at 11:00 PM. Does it make a difference if you restart NinjaTrader and you create a new chart?

If the issue remains, please send us an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com that includes your phone number, so we can setup a remote session to help solve the issue. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
                    9 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
                    Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
                    4 responses
                    0 likes