Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new account, confused..

So I backed up my settings (chart templates) that I had setup in my demo

when I was ready, I bought a live trading lease of NT and opened/funded an account with mirus/zenfire.

I seem to connect okay, I did a restore of my chart template from my demo, but it doesn't seem to load any of those settings and my chart is completely blank.

anyway you can point me in the right direction, i'd appreciate.

Hello kanadian,

The NinjaTrader installation is the same no matter what license key you have. This includes any custom items like charts and workspaces. When you purchase a live key you should not have to work with the backup / restore to maintain any custom items.

Did you create a connection to your live account? Is it currently connected? Can find this out by looking at the lower left of the control center.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hello kanadian,

The NinjaTrader installation is the same no matter what license key you have. This includes any custom items like charts and workspaces. When you purchase a live key you should not have to work with the backup / restore to maintain any custom items.

Did you create a connection to your live account? Is it currently connected? Can find this out by looking at the lower left of the control center.
      thanks for the response. I'm confident that I'm connected (connected-zen fire) in green. I created my new account connection first, then loaded my backup file to restore my chart template, and it remains blank. In fact, I can't add anything to a chart at all.

Comment

What happens when you create a new Chart with File > New > Chart? Try using something that is available on historical data servers, like ES 12-11.

Comment

setup a chart for ES 12-11 and it too is blank..

Comment

I'm not sure why it would not display. Please use the Help > Mail to support feature to send your log / trace files, and let us know answers to these questions:

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About
            What is your NinjaTrader license Key? You can check under Help -> License Key
            (For a chart) what interval is selected?
            Is there an error message listed in the Log tab of the Control Center?

If Help > Mail to support feature does not send automatically, please manually attach your most recent trace file to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com.

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
            * The trace file will be named "trace.YYYYMMDD.txt"

Comment

4 days and no response from support@ninjatrader. really disappointing.

evidently, 3 of my friends are experiencing the exact same symptoms. I wonder if they'll get a response.

Comment

Hello,

If you have not got a response from us in an hour during our business hours then something has happened to your email. Either it did not get sent to the correct email address or our response has been filtered as spam on your side.

We just got your email this morning, we will email you back and request a number to call you to see if we can get you up as fast as possible. Please let me know if you do not get this email on this thread. We are sending the request shortly.

Thank You.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:03 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post f.saeidi  
                Started by cre8able, 04-17-2024, 04:16 PM
                7 responses