TSX Instrument list & Kinetick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSX Instrument list & Kinetick

Is there a TSX instrument list that I can add? I want to use Kinetick end of day to chart some Canadian stocks.

How do I add Canadian stocks for charting purposes?

Hello tweedy48,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please email me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com and reference this post? I will locate some Canadian stocks for you to upload.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by tweedy48 View Post
      Is there a TSX instrument list that I can add? I want to use Kinetick end of day to chart some Canadian stocks.

How do I add Canadian stocks for charting purposes?
      Hi
      We’re a proud NinjaTrader 3rd party add-on provider and have recently released a unique new product range, the ‘Easy Load’ equities installer for NinjaTrader, which addresses the exact question raised in this topic (the NinjaTrader press release can be found at http://www.ninjatrader.com/downloads...st_29_2013.pdf ).

Our ‘Easy Load’ installers automatically install within NinjaTrader the complete list of all fully configured stock exchange codes for various exchanges (including TSX) allowing for fast, seamless access to these instruments across multiple supported NinjaTrader datafeed providers.

For the Canadian Toronto Stock Exchange (‘Easy Load’ TSX) installer, all TSX stock codes are automatically installed, fully configured and mapped to work seamlessly with 6 data suppliers, including Kinetick free/real time data, Interactive Brokers, eSignal, DTN IQFeed, Barchart and Yahoo free TSX data.

Viewing your favorite TSX stocks in NinjaTrader has never been easier !!
      The user simply runs our unique installer and the process completes in under a minute... nothing more to do.

I realise this topic is very old now, however just thought I’d mention it if anyone is now after a fully automated solution for adding, fully configuring & mapping Canadian stocks (TSX) in NinjaTrader.
      Link: http://www.globaltradingtools.com/so...d-ninjatrader/

Thanks for your time and good trading.
      Stuart
      Attached Files
      Last edited by GlobalTradingTools_Stuart; 09-19-2014, 02:31 AM. Reason: Added some screen shots

Comment

I would like to share that I heard of Stuart and his company www.globaltradingtools.com from this forum. I needed the listing/codes of all the US equity markets and after much review purchased his Easy Load USA. It is a great product at a fair price. His website had many testimonials of his support. I have to agree, he is on top of it. I requested a feature be added to his product and he turned around and had it added into his product in just a few days.

The product comes with quarterly updates for a year, so as new stocks are added to the major US exchanges, his updates will contain those changes.

If you want to access the power of NT across all instruments or beyond that few that come preinstalled, you need those instrument definitions in your instrument manager and that is exactly what Easy Load does.

Well done Stuart.

Toto

Comment

Originally posted by toto10 View Post
          I would like to share that I heard of Stuart and his company www.globaltradingtools.com from this forum. I needed the listing/codes of all the US equity markets and after much review purchased his Easy Load USA. It is a great product at a fair price. His website had many testimonials of his support. I have to agree, he is on top of it. I requested a feature be added to his product and he turned around and had it added into his product in just a few days.

The product comes with quarterly updates for a year, so as new stocks are added to the major US exchanges, his updates will contain those changes.

If you want to access the power of NT across all instruments or beyond that few that come preinstalled, you need those instrument definitions in your instrument manager and that is exactly what Easy Load does.

Well done Stuart.

Toto
          Hi Toto

Thank you very much for your kind words and I'm very pleased to hear our new Easy Load USA product does just what you were after.

For anyone interested in the Easy Load equity installer range, we have expanded to now include the following leading stock exchanges, mapped to work seamlessly with multiple NinjaTrader supported data suppliers:
          • USA - all NYSE / NYSE MKT (formally AMEX) / NASDAQ
          • Australia - all ASX (Australian Securities Exchange)
          • Canada - all Toronto Stock Exchange & TSX Venture Exchange
          • India - all NSE (National Stock Exchange of India)
          Currently in development, and the next exchange to be released is the UK London Stock Exchange (LSE). For more information please visit www.GlobalTradingTools.com/software/easy-load-ninjatrader/

We’re a proud NinjaTrader 3rd party add-on partner and always open to suggestions and requests, so if you have an exchange you'd like to see available please let us know!

Thanks very much
          Stuart

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post GLFX005
          by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM