Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBTNavigator Problems

I recently purchased a new workstation.

I must admit this is probably my fault because instead of being careful with importing old settings, I basically installed ninja and copied over a lot of the folders from the previous installation on my old computer.

Well, I can't seem to get ninjatrader to connect to MBTrading data feed no matter what I do. I set up the connection and at first it tells me, Login Failed: Most likely you do not have the isntalled recomended version of MBT Navigator. Exception from HRESULT: 0xFFFFFFFE.

After this, I try again and I get all the way to Loading account list... and it goes nowhere from there.

I tried running uninstall and then manually deleting the files left behind and reinstalling everything, then using the newest version of mbt navigator.

It still seems to do the same thing.

I played around with the connection and i can connect to opentick datafeed, but still no look with mb.

EDIT: Maybe there are more files I am not manually removing.

I deleted everything afterwards that it copied to my program files and then to the documents folder. Anything else I'm missing?
    Last edited by kidpwrtrader; 12-10-2007, 09:41 AM.

As you already figured just copying files screwed up your installation. I suggest a system restore and starting again with a clean system and ONLY install via official installers.

Comment

I installed the new beta version of NJ 6.5 and it seems to work just fine.

Hmm... will see what happens with this as I'm not going live right now and I like the new features on this!

Comment

Glad it's resolved for you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM