NinjaTrader will not load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader will not load

I've have never had this happen to me. I click the icon on my desktop and the system starts to load with the initial window telling me it is initializing and starting and shows me Simulated Trading with a check mark, Live Trading with a check mark and my multibroker account with a check mark.....when that initial window disappears I always get my charts and the control panel. Now I get nothing!....I have been working at this for over 24 hours but no matter what I try, nothing works. I do not want to uninstall and reinstall because I have historical data recorded that I need to analyze....starting yesterday....I am now a day behind.....

Please help!

Thanks

Hello,

In order for me to help determine why this is occurring, I will need to review your log and trace files from the last date that this occurred.

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your most recent log and trace files, Attn: Matthew in the Subject line and a reference to this thread.

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
    • The log file will be named ‘log.20111023.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
    • The trace file will be named ‘trace.20111023.txt’

Please attach both of these files to your next response. If these files are over 4MB, please let me know and I can respond with alternative instructions.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

It Works!

I want to thank Matthew for his help on this one. He knew exactly what it was and fixed it for me. I am truly greatful.......

Comment

Hello,

Glad to hear we got it working quickly and I appreciate the feedback. Have a nice night.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post usazencort  
        Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
        5 responses