X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connecting

hello
    i got some problems with NINJA

1 injaTrader 7\bin\Fix\FixSettings.txt not found(Panic) , its problem with rout with latin letters, do you solve it ?

2 cant connect to my ATC broker, all settings right. itis all time "connecting....."

Hello mrookie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums.

In order for me to help determine why this is occurring, I will need to review your log and trace files from the last date that this occurred.

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your most recent log and trace files, Attn: Matthew in the Subject line and a reference to this thread.

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
    • The log file will be named ‘log.20111024.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
    • The trace file will be named ‘trace.20111024.txt’

Please attach both of these files to your next response. If these files are over 4MB, please let me know and I can respond with alternative instructions. a
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

RE: "cant connect to my ATC broker..."
      I had the same problem with connecting with ATC. For me it was solved by upgrading from NT Ver 7.0.1000.7 to 7.0.1000.10 (you can check your version number by clicking Help\About on control center). ATC communicates with NT via FXCM's interface which has been upgraded in the current version. Make sure that when you create the ATC connection in Connection Manager, you choose FXCM from the providor list. The logon credentials that ATC provided you should begin with 'FXMxxxxx' as your user name and a 4 digit number as your password. Anything else and you are probably trying to use ATC credentials meant for one of their other platforms.
      Good Luck

Comment

can i still use NT to trade Forex with ATC BROKERS?

Comment

Hello,
          Unfortunately ATC Brokers is not a supported broker or data provider at this time.
          If we can be of any other assistance please let us know.
          Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Karado58:

ATCBrokers is my introducing broker to FXCM. If they are supplying you with FXCM credentials to trade Forex then you should have no problem. Any problems that I had a year or two ago was fixed with previous NinjaTrader/FXCM updates.
            That being said, there is no reason not to just open an account with FXCM directly as it will possibly save you perhaps half a pip spread fee for an introducing broker.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by mmenigma, Yesterday, 03:25 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post kujista