indicators being jumbled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indicators being jumbled?

i have allot of indicators that i use and at some point(im not sure when) NT will jumble them all up into a bigger mess than they already are? they were nice a neatly added to the chart so they were in some type of order, but then they just get all scrambled up and its happened on many of my charts so i just stopped caring how i add them.
    Attached Files

Hello madLyfe,

If you saved a chart template that contains all these indicators, I suggest to reload it in the chart and check if the indicators will be restored as you like. Please right click in the chart and select Templates-->Load. If you do not have a chart template, I suggest to create one once you reconfigured the indicators to your liking.

In order to troubleshoot the issue that indicators are set to different setting, we will need to find a reproducible scenario. Do you notice any consistencies between the times it happened so far?

In addition, what exactly is changed as per the indicators? Are they plotted in different panels or with other different settings than you setup initially?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello madLyfe,

If you saved a chart template that contains all these indicators, I suggest to reload it in the chart and check if the indicators will be restored as you like. Please right click in the chart and select Templates-->Load. If you do not have a chart template, I suggest to create one once you reconfigured the indicators to your liking.

In order to troubleshoot the issue that indicators are set to different setting, we will need to find a reproducible scenario. Do you notice any consistencies between the times it happened so far?

In addition, what exactly is changed as per the indicators? Are they plotted in different panels or with other different settings than you setup initially?
      ya i dont really notice until i go into my indicators and see that they are messed up, so im not sure when it happens.. nothing changes with the indicators except they become all messed up in how they were added to the chart.. was gunna ask for future versions to be able to organize them? drag and drop them or arrows to move them up or down or something.. ill see if i can figure out when it happens.. thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by mmenigma, Today, 02:22 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
      Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton