Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick NT7 Market Depth

Dear Support,

Subscribed to Kinetick, w/ Market Depth. Confirmed by receipt after making payment.

Connected to Kinetick, real time. In DOM I can't see any market depth. In Level II window, I can't see market depth.

Renamed database, and then started NT. Same problem.

If I set the dom to not see market depth, then I can see 1 level of depth for current bid / ask. if I turn market depth on (in the dom) then I can't see ANY depth, not even 1 level deep).

(Also, the minimum word size for search makes it difficult to find any information pertaining to "Level II")

I just bought 3 months of live trading. Clean install. Not a good start.

Thank you,

r2kTrader

Mirus - Zenfire

I just connected with ZenFire and I have market depth.

Why does ZenFire work with NT7 and Kinetick is not?

Thank you

Comment

Hi r2k Trader:

I am disappointed to hear of your connection items this morning, but I assure you that we will be able to resolve these items for you quickly.

In your note below, you mention a few items that may cause the Level II data not to display, especially if you are connected to your live broker connection first and Kinetick second if your live account does not offer Level II data.

However, I do want to be certain this is the case and since we may need your Kinetick user id to verify the items subscribed, I kindly ask that you send us a note to support at ninjatrader dot com so I can further assist. Please include a reference to this post along with your Kinetick user id and a phone number to reach you.

Thanks,
      RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan,

As per my post, I implied that I had only been running Kinetick, and THEN tried Zenfire.

Zenfire provides market depth, Kinetick is not. Again, by my email from Kinetick, I verified that I am paying for Market Depth.

Thank you,

r2kTrader

Comment

Hello,

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your most recent log and trace files, Attn: Matthew in the Subject line and a reference to this thread.

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
          • The log file will be named ‘log.20111108.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
          • The trace file will be named ‘trace.20111108.txt’

Please attach both of these files to your next response. If these files are over 4MB, please let me know and I can respond with alternative instructions.
          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

the log is saying that I don't have real time access. Can I just email the account info and have you double check the account?

EDIT: I just emailed support with my account info asking them to double check account status. I will post again if the problem can't be resolved at that level.

Thanks
            Last edited by r2kTrader; 11-08-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Ok thanks r2Ktrader, please let me know if you need anything at all.

Comment

Same Problem

I am also having this issue. I paid for the subscription yesterday, received the invoice receipt, and still no Level II. I assume I should send my information as well?

Comment

Hello,

Yes I would recommend contacting support[at]kinetick[dot]com to have them look into

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
                  6 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post ryjoga
                  by ryjoga

Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                  2 responses