• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

A watch list I can click through

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A watch list I can click through

    I have added 20 forex pairs to my MB Trading live account and I can bring up each chart/pair via the drop-down menu on the top left of any chart. But is there a way I can have all 20 pairs visible in a watchlist type set-up that I can then click through without having to go to the drop down menu each time? I can do this with Multicharts and I'm thinking it must be in NT but I've missed it:-)

    Thanks.........

    #2
    Originally posted by silverpuma View Post
    I have added 20 forex pairs to my MB Trading live account and I can bring up each chart/pair via the drop-down menu on the top left of any chart. But is there a way I can have all 20 pairs visible in a watchlist type set-up that I can then click through without having to go to the drop down menu each time? I can do this with Multicharts and I'm thinking it must be in NT but I've missed it:-)

    Thanks.........
    You would have to use the Market Analyzer, and link it to a chart.

    Comment


      #3
      silverpuma,

      Yes, as koganam said you can load these in the Market Analyzer and link your chart to this window. With your Market Analyzer linked to a chart, you can click on that symbol name and it will load that symbol in your chart.
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks guys, job done and simple when you know how:-)

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by silverpuma View Post
          Thanks guys, job done and simple when you know how:-)
          That solution only provides 'basic' functionality. It will bring up a chart of the symbol you click on but any drawings can't be saved and retrieved later.

          I am looking to be able to have a watchlist with charts where I can put drawings (S&R, trend, comments, etc.) and have them stay there when I want.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by gcaldridge View Post
            That solution only provides 'basic' functionality. It will bring up a chart of the symbol you click on but any drawings can't be saved and retrieved later.

            I am looking to be able to have a watchlist with charts where I can put drawings (S&R, trend, comments, etc.) and have them stay there when I want.
            Your charts will save manually drawn lines and comments as long as you save your workspace.

            Comment

            Latest Posts

            Collapse

            Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Zenersev, 10-19-2019, 02:11 PM
            7 responses
            46 views
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_PatrickG  
            Started by Lancer, Today, 10:39 AM
            4 responses
            18 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Lancer
            by Lancer
             
            Started by koganam, Today, 11:50 AM
            2 responses
            11 views
            0 likes
            Last Post koganam
            by koganam
             
            Started by koganam, Today, 10:33 AM
            4 responses
            14 views
            0 likes
            Last Post koganam
            by koganam
             
            Started by FREEN, Today, 10:17 AM
            3 responses
            9 views
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Working...
            X