Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login failed, not data

Dear sirs or madam,

yesterday i bought a 1/4 year account for ninja trader. in the past, i had problems with connecting in fact of using some zen-fire demos a "few" times.. Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection is the text i get when i try to connect with zen-fire data. i also tried to get new username and new pass yesterday. but i cant connect. all i want is to test ninjatrader again for a few days before i start real trading... i have tried everything in the past: delete ninja trader, clear cookies, use cleaning-program, enable firewall, but nothing helps... what am i doing wrong???? thx for your help!

Hi jan0815, are you sure the credentials for the connection are correctly entered then in NT? We normally advice to enter then manually to avoid any incorrect characters such as a space to get entered accidentially.

There was also a ZenFire demo policy change a few weeks ago, where only one demo account was permitted per computer, it could be also this scenario you're running into here - in this case it would be best to follow up directly with the broker that issued you the logins.

It would also help if we could test those here on our end, for that step please contact us directly at support at ninjatrader dot com.

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses