Order Cancel buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Cancel buttons

I think Chart Trader is a pretty fine piece of software and on a basic level of functionality and user friendliness, it's 99% there, IMO. Obviously there's a ton of extra functionality I could make into a big list, but that's not the issue - what I want to say on a basic level is that the Order lines on the Chart window are visually excellent except the position of the Cancel button, which covers the current bar.

Is there any hope that the developers can change this? Putting the Cancel button on the left hand side of the Order line would make more sense, where it would be next to the quantity and the label.

I always have to move the chart to the left away from the y-axis so that the Order Cancel buttons don't hide the current bar.

Hello Adamus,

Thank you for your post.

I have forwarded the suggestion for placing the cancel button for orders in chart trader in a different location to our development team.

In the mean-time, you may adjust the right side margin of the chart to keep your cancel buttons off your current price action.

This can be done by:
    • Right click on the chart
    • Select Properties
    • Increase the value of "Right side margin" and click Apply
    • Once you are happy with the amount of space on the right of the current bar, click OK

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason