trouble connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble connecting

is anyone having issues connection to zenfire?

Hello kevind33,

I am not aware of any connection issues with Zen-Fire at this moment. When I test Zen-Fire on my end, I am able to get connected.

What error message do you experience when you try to connect?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

it says to check your account connection parameters and your internet connection.

Comment

Please see the link below that explains various Zen-Fire connection errors.
        Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Login Failed. Please Check Your Internet Connection or Account Settings: If the Internet connection is live, the error indicates a typo in the user id or password. The user id and password are case sensitive and white spaces count as characters. Make sure the user id and password are correct and there are no blank spaces at the beginning or end. White spaces are common when using the copy/paste function in Windows. Contact your Broker to verify the correct user id and password are being used.

So if your internet connection is fine, it indicates the username and password are incorrectly entered or not valid anymore.

Please contact your broker that provided you the Zen-Fire connection and verify if your Zen-Fire username and password are valid and correct. Subsequently create a new Zen-Fire connection as per the instructions below.

Make sure you enter the username and password correctly (case sensitive).

Once you finished recreating the connection, please check if you can get connected successful.

If the issue remains, please forward me the username and password as you received them from your broker so I can test your connection on my end. You can send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        1 response
        0 likes