Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Ninjatrader

Hello,
    i have some questions about leasing ninja trader.
    I intend to lease Ninja Trader.Now my question is...do I have to change something with the settings of my old ninja trader, which i have already installed on my computer (with zen-fire demo)?How do i get the zen-fire data feed?Is it integrated or do I have to select on the purchase website when I'm going to lease Ninja.Is zen- fire then included in the 50$ when I lease it for example for one year?And is it able to use Ninja Trader with zen fire on a second Notebook, because i read something about zen-fire was changing its settings few weeks ago but I don't know if that happend only for demo account?
    Thanks!

Hanko,

I am happy to assist you.

NinjaTrader is not a data provider, as such if you want live data you will need to set up a data connection to whatever broker/data provider you wish to use. If you want Zen-fire you can sign up through any number of brokers that use them as a data feed.

The leasing unlocks your NinjaTrader so that it can trade live on any broker of your choice, however there is a difference between the single broker license and multi-broker license. I.e. the single broker license only allows you to trade on one broker, whereas you can have many on the multi-broker license.

For more information on data providers, please see the following link : http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners

Our preferred data provider is Kinetick, please find a link to more information on it here : www.kinetick.com

Once you select a data provider, I would be happy to assist you in setting it up.

Please let me know if I may assist further.
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the fast reply.
      I think it's clearer now.The thing is that I don't want to trade with live trading at the moment...I just want to backtest some strategies realtime.I thought that would be possible if I leased Ninja.But when I think about it, maybe I should only search for the data feed.As i understand I can use zen-fire only in combination with a broker.
      Maybe Kinetick will be a better choice if I need only the data.
      Thanks

Comment

Hanko,

NinjaTrader is free for charting and simulated trading. Please find a download link below.

As far as data providers, Kinetick is our preferred data provider and offers subscriptions for as low as 50 dollars a month. Please find a link below.

Please let me know if I may assist further.
        Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chbruno
        by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
        6 responses