Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sradzikoday
    replied
    Christopher J from Ninjatrader Support had me unistall and reinstall a current version of Microsoft SQL. Problem fixed and I am up and running. I did however, loose all my work spaces and templates.

From Christopher J:

This file would be named Microsoft SQL Compact Edition within the Uninstall list. If you do not see this option you may proceed to install the required version with the steps below.

Install the latest SQL Compact Edition 3.5. SP2 which is available here:
    SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 is an embedded database that allows developers to build robust applications for Windows desktops and mobile devices. The download contains the files for installing SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 and Synchronization Services for ADO.NET version 1.0 SP1 on Windows desktop.

Hope this helps....

Leave a comment:

• hutch1187
    replied
    That is the same message I was recieving and I had also just installed Office 2010. I had to go back to using the Standard NT and not the 64bit.

Leave a comment:

• sradzikoday
    replied
    "Unable to connect to database" Error Msg

I just got the same error message. Don't know if it is related, but installed Microsoft office the same day this happened. I use winows 7 64 bit, NT7 64 bit. Has been working fine for months until now. Attaching a screenshot of error msgs.

Responding as you directed Christopher J.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ
    replied
    Glad to hear you are up and running.

Have a great evening!

Leave a comment:

• hutch1187
    replied
    works now

I uninstalled/reinstalled again and was able to get it to load and to reload from my backup file. Thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ
    replied
    Hello hutch1187,

Thank you for your post.

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
    1.) A link to this forum thread.
    2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7-> Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt

Leave a comment:

• hutch1187
    started a topic Error message at startup

Error message at startup

"Unable to connect to database ata Source='User\Name\Documents\NinjaTrader7\db\NinjaT rader.sdf"': ObjectSpace: Connection String is Invalid-Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation."

I have restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled and still get same message. How to I fix?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post lorem
by lorem

Started by bmartz, Today, 09:30 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post bmartz