Error Downloading Replay Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Downloading Replay Data

Hi, I have been experiencing an error for weeks whenever i try to download market replay data. Every time when I try to download replay data from utilities it says "Error on downloading replay data: Connection to data server is busy or not available right now. Please try again later". I was trying to download data for EURUSD but have tried different dates and instruments with the same problem reoccurring each time. Any ideas?

Hello Zephio,

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About. Please make sure you have our latest version (7.0.1000.7) installed. You can download and install the latest version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is closed when you install the new version.

When I tested it just now, I did not experience such an error. The server itself is fine. It has been running without issue the last weeks nor did I see similar reports.

When were you able to download Market Replay data successful the last time? Were there any changes on your computer or internet connection setup after this?

In addition, can you please send me your latest log and trace files. Please go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject field, enable 'Log and trace files' and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

I just found out it was my firewall problem. PC back home had no trouble downloading replay data at all. It did not work for my laptop initially but after disabling firewall it worked. I originally thought firewall settings were in place already but apparently not. Finally got it sorted. Thanks for your help

Comment

Hello Zephio,

Great to hear you found the cause if the issue and that you are now able to download Market Replay data.

Have a nice day!
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses