Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Data in Tick, Volume Charts

Hey Guys,

This issue is regarding NT 6.5, using Barchart realtime and historical data feed. (I do use NT7, but I have some tools for 6.5 that I still like to use also).

I have large chunks of historical data missing from tick and volume based charts. I focus on TF and ES, so those are the markets I refer to for this issue. Time based charts seem to be fine.

Using candlestick charts, no indicators, 1597, and 377 tick and/or volume charts, session hours default 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM local time, only requesting a week or so worth of data, out of which 3-4 days are incomplete. If I look back further I see more instances of same.

Can you suggest possible reasons for this? I must be missing something here, but not sure what...?

Thx

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please right mouse click within your chart and select "Reload historical data".

If the issue persists can you tell me if this happens for all instruments or only the TF.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I guess I should have mentioned that I have tried that numerous times, and yes the issue persists and as I did mention, currently I know that it is an issue with both the TF and ES, I ca test some other markets as well

Comment

I have tested ES 12-11 within NinjaTrader 6.5 and receive the following data as seen in the attached screen shot when attempting to load 10 days worth of data.

Does this data resemble what you are seeing on your end? If so this indicates this is the only data available within NinjaTrader 6.5 when connected to Barchart.
        Attached Files
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses