• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Rejected orders. Available funds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejected orders. Available funds

Hello,

I have a doubt about the amount available for trading. I have an FF account with IB and sometimes I have rejected orders for not having enough available funds when the buying power is far enough to take the position.

As an example, I receive this message: "IB, Order rejected - reason:Your order is not accepted because your Equity with Loan Value of [9762.17 EUR] is insufficient to cover the Initial Margin requirement of [12619.17 EUR]"

I work with automated strategies and to avoid this rejected order I would like to get the amount of the concepts "Equity with Loan Value" and "Initial Margin" to change the number of shares to buy to avoid rejections.

thanks

Hello guillembm,

Unfortunately I am not sure what they indicate either. Please note that the order are rejected by IB. I suggest to contact IB for clarification regarding these concepts.

I searched their website and came across the link below.
    http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en...in&p=overview3
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jason; 11-15-2011, 06:43 AM.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by hemlaguza, Today, 12:19 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post hemlaguza  
    Started by sdauteuil, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
    1 response
    0 likes