Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide Copyright label...???

Hey Guys,

Anyway to hide the NT, LLC copyright label? I like to keep some reference charts really small, with all labels removed, and I'd love to hide that one or at least move it out of the data area.

For now, what I've done is create another indicator panel, with a simple, non-cpu-intensive indicator, make it transparent, and remove the label, since the copyright label resides in the lowest indicator panel, that at least puts it out of my data areas...

I'm guessing I know the answer to this one, but, anyway, thought I'd ask....thx, as always

Hello tworth,

Thank you for your post and unfortunately we do not have a default way to remove the copyright in the charts.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance and enjoy your day!
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by tworth View Post
      Hey Guys,

Anyway to hide the NT, LLC copyright label? I like to keep some reference charts really small, with all labels removed, and I'd love to hide that one or at least move it out of the data area.

For now, what I've done is create another indicator panel, with a simple, non-cpu-intensive indicator, make it transparent, and remove the label, since the copyright label resides in the lowest indicator panel, that at least puts it out of my data areas...

I'm guessing I know the answer to this one, but, anyway, thought I'd ask....thx, as always
      Have you looked at this post, by any chance?

ref: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ight=copyright

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
      10 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Leafcutter  
      Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes