duplicating candle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duplicating candle

Hi, I am connecting to esignal before the US market opens and on a SPY daily chart I am getting yesterday's data shown twice, with the duplicate candle labelled with tomorrows date.

I have session template default 24/7, 100 days to load and end date is automatically today. I have checked my historical data manager and it only shows day data upto yesterday (and no minute etc data).

I have tried disconnecting from esignal, deleting all my data in historical data manager, then options, repair database, then close ninja, then delete the folders cache/data/day/minute/tick from my docs/ninjatrader7/db folder. then re-open ninja and the chart and then connect to esignal and i still get that duplicate candle of yesterday's candle.

Hello mgoose,

Can you please create a new daily SPY chart and set the session template to 'US Equities RTH'. I did not have a duplicate candle when creating such a chart on my end.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason, yes that gets rid of the duplicate candle, but if it shouldn't appear on the default 24/7 should it? i want to be able to just have default 24/7 so i can switch instruments without changing the the session template or using the instrument default...

Comment

Please note that session template does not affect how daily data is loaded. Daily data is loaded as per the OHLC values provided by the connected data feed.

However, unfortunately session templates that span days such as the 'Default 24/7' can cause issues such as duplicate price bars.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by samish18, Today, 01:01 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
        1 response
        0 likes