Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Possible to configure multiple charts with tabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to configure multiple charts with tabs?

Is it possible to open up a chart (or set up a chart template) that opens up multiple charts with different timeframes and/or instruments? For instance, with Tradestation, I will have a chart open with an ES 60min chart but at the bottom of my chart I will have tabs for the SDS 60 min and the daily ES chart and for the EURUSD weekly, and so forth, and it it's easy and convenient to simply click on charts on the lower left area of my screen to view one of those charts. With NT7, I will open up those charts but they appear separately in a stacked column and must be viewed one by one, which is less convenient. Another example would be a browser, such as Google chrome where you have multiple tabs open but one window. Can this be done with NT7? Thank you.

Hi Known,

Thanks for writing in.

Tabbed browsing like you describe isnt possible within NinjaTrader currently but the suggestion is something development is looking in to.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hi Known,

Thanks for writing in.

Tabbed browsing like you describe isnt possible within NinjaTrader currently but the suggestion is something development is looking in to.
      Okay, hope it makes into the next major update. Other platforms offer it and I'm sure other traders would welcome the option. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by known View Post
        Okay, hope it makes into the next major update. Other platforms offer it and I'm sure other traders would welcome the option. Thank you.
        There are 3rd party applications that can do what you want though. Try a little Google Fu.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB