Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to Kinetick

I get this error:
    ERROR: Kinetick: Unable to read server IP addresses: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has(LoginFailed)

I have had no problems connecting for months, but now I receive this error. Nothing has changed on my machine. Tried rebooting etc.

astrolobe, I got no other reports here at this time and my test machines connect fine, so it's likely a local ISP backbone issue reaching the servers - do you have perhaps another ISP connection to try this on?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand,
      I am connecting to Kinetick again, but a different issue has just arisen. In the Accounts tab, my MB Trading account row of data is totally blank, except for the Account name and Connection, i.e., no Cash Value and Realized PnL.
      If I look in MB Navigator, I can see my balance etc. I also have a bunch of pending orders with MBT, which I can see in Navigator, but they are not showing in NT under the Orders tab or on the charts.

This was all working fine until I had a connection problem with Kinetick, and rebooted.

Comment

Also receiving the same LoginFailed error message from Kinetick

Comment

Originally posted by glennts View Post
          Also receiving the same LoginFailed error message from Kinetick
          Welcome to our forums glennts, can you please see my reply below to astrolobe? Can you recheck as well after a fresh reboot then?

Comment

Originally posted by astrolobe View Post
            Hi Bertrand,
            I am connecting to Kinetick again, but a different issue has just arisen. In the Accounts tab, my MB Trading account row of data is totally blank, except for the Account name and Connection, i.e., no Cash Value and Realized PnL.
            If I look in MB Navigator, I can see my balance etc. I also have a bunch of pending orders with MBT, which I can see in Navigator, but they are not showing in NT under the Orders tab or on the charts.

This was all working fine until I had a connection problem with Kinetick, and rebooted.
            Ok, good to hear Kinetick connects fine again for you - can you please forward me your trace and logs via Help > Mail to Support for review on the MBT issue?

Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Mikey_, 03-23-2024, 05:59 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Sam2515
            by Sam2515

Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM