IB bad forex data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB bad forex data?

Indicators are not working correctly on GBP/AUD chart due to an enormous price spike on 8/30/2011. This is shown on intraday only. Latest version of TWS and NT7. I don't save historical data, and reload chart data with same results.

How do i go about correcting this? Or is this Interactive brokers problem with historical data?

I also can't receive data for NZD/CAD due to "no security definition has been found" (200) error. I tried to fix this by what i found on the forum..resetting instruments..etc., with no luck.

Thank you...40mm

Hello mikesmen40,

Thank you for your post.

1.) It sounds like the historical data is saved incorrectly on the IB servers and you will want to report this bad tick to them. NinjaTrader does allow you to "exclude" data so that the bad tick is ignored. Please see "How to edit historical data" section of this link for more information: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...t7/editing.htm

2.) Please check the mapping of the $NZDCAD instrument in the NinjaTrader Instrument Manager to make sure it matches the instrument name in TWS. To do this, go to Tools --> Instrument Manager and type NZDCAD in the Name field and cick Search. Then click the instrument below when it appears and click the Edit button. On the Misc tab next to Interactive Brokers enter the mapping used by Interactive Brokers.

Please let me know if you are able to get this working.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post timmbbo
    by timmbbo

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM