Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get price labels on candles

I'm using the simulated version and getting my feeds on the free end of day

I don't at present have price labels on candles. Don't need them on all candles but swing highs and lows would be nice.

is there a way to do this?

Thanks

CurtisM,

This would definitely be possible if you program an indicator using NinjaScript.

You could try looking through our indicator development forum, as well as our indicator downloads.

Indicator development : http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...splay.php?f=15

Indicator downloads : http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ks.php?catid=4

Please let me know if I may assist further.
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Price Markers on Candles

Good day. Looking for a price marker indicator so I can see Hi's and Low's for different time frames. Would like the price markers to show above the Hi/Low candles.
      I have searched through the indicators and see similar requests but can't seem to find a resolve. Would anyone know if there is a programmed indicator as I described? Best Regards

Comment

Hello crazycanuk,

Thank you for your forum post.

I am not familiar with an existing indicator or script that will plot this, although with that being said, this would be possible with the use of NinjaScript.

If you would like to learn how to program using NinjaScript, we have Premium Paid Educational events where you will join a NinjaScript expert for a pair of 6-8 hour long intensive courses designed to provide you with an in depth look at programming indicators and automated strategies through the use of NinjaScript:

If you would like to take on learning NinjaScript on your own, we have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started with Ninja Script. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.
        A link to our Help Guide can be found below:

I am also linking you to the Educational Resources section of the Help Guide to help you get started with NinjaScript:

You will find Reference Samples online as well as some Tips and Tricks for both indicators and strategies:

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.
        There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there.

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our certified NinjaScript consultants.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the info

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Waxavi