IB Data Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB Data Issue

Hi Guys I am having problems getting IB data into my charts all of a sudden. I have had no problems before today. Here is the screenshot of the ninja log and IB TWS. It shows in the ninja log

Requested market data is not subscribed...354

Now in the IB market data connections TWS is ok as you can see with the market connections. I have uninstalled/reinstalled TWS twice. My subscriptions to IB are up to date and I can get quotes in the IB TWS ok. So not sure where to go from here. I tried to repair the database as well. I have been in contact with IB who say it's ok from their end. I did install a later version of the TWS and then realized this may have caused the problem so then uninstalled that and reinstalled Build 917.8 from the Ninja link provided.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks.
    DJ
    Attached Files

Hello DJ,

Can you please tell me what instrument(s) does not receive data in NinjaTrader.

Please try the following. Disconnect IB and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader and check if you now receive data.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Connectivity

Hi Jason, thanks for the quick response. The problem seems to have remedied itself today once I was able to connect live.

One other issue I have is once I lose connectivity with AMP broker Ninjatrader freezes up and I have to shut it down and then restart it. Before it used to reconnect.

Any idea what would cause this?

Cheers
      DJ

Comment

Hello DJ,

Could you please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Put 'Attn Jason, http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d.php?t=45992' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Were there any changes on your computer or internet connection setup ever since you started to experience this issue?

Comment

Hello,

I have similar problem. NT7 Release 8 does not know about futures from 2012. I.e. I can create a chart for YM 12-11, but not for YM 03-12. The same for FDAX or FESX

In the log I see the error message #354.
          How to solve this problem?

Comment

Hello fel17,

You can find instructions to rollover instruments to the new expiry month at the link below.

If you cannot select the 03-12 expiry month in the Instrument Manager, please check the date of your PC clock.

Comment

Thanks Jason.

this prob have been solved after resetting of instruments in the Data tab of "options". Now I can see all the futures

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH