Cant find file tmp35.tmp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant find file tmp35.tmp

I'm trying to install the latest .8 version on NT. I'm currently runnubg .5 version. When I try to install the latest version, I get an error message stating setup cannot find the tmp35.tmp file. I've searched for on my computer and microsoft and cannot find it.Any ideas. Thanks.

Rick

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your post.

This message indicates that the NinjaTrader uninstaller file is missing. In most cases, this will occur if a user is running a clean-up program that deletes temp files or if the user deleted the temp files manually. To resolve this issue, run the Microsoft Windows Installer CleanUp utility listed below. Once the utility is running, select NinjaTrader from the list and select Remove. It will then be possible to reinstall NinjaTrader successfully.

Microsoft Windows Installer CleanUp utility: http://majorgeeks.com/Windows_Instal...ity_d4459.html
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Didn't work but this did

I tried the program you linked to, but it didn't solve the problem. You did point me in the right direction with pointing out the problem was an uninstall error. I found this microsoft program and solution which did work.

The Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter helps you automatically repair issues when you're blocked from installing or removing programs.

Thanks.
      Rick

Comment

Thanks Rick. All these years later it solved my problem when ninjatrader installation couldn't find tmpb78a.tmp http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Pr..._and_Uninstall

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DanielSanMartin