Couple of misc questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of misc questions

1) When in market replay mode, there are 2 trades that are always in the summary report. is there a way to purge them? I don't want them clouding up my report when looking at results of my replay

2) In the Tools>> Options menu... and in the DATA tab... there is a box for Real time data "Record for market replay" what exactly is this for? does it give you a better or more realistic replay as opposed to the downloaded M/R data? Please advise. Thanks

2) No idea. I record all my data and don't download anything. I am using TDAmeritrade and Zenfire. TDA doesn't have tick data, so I have to record it.

Originally posted by SinatraFan View Post
    1) When in market replay mode, there are 2 trades that are always in the summary report. is there a way to purge them? I don't want them clouding up my report when looking at results of my replay

2) In the Tools>> Options menu... and in the DATA tab... there is a box for Real time data "Record for market replay" what exactly is this for? does it give you a better or more realistic replay as opposed to the downloaded M/R data? Please advise. Thanks

Comment

There is a performance hit associated with recording the data. That may or may not create a problem for you. In addition it is subject to any "gaps" caused on your end from disconnects/ISP issues/power interuptions.

IMO, it is best to download the replay data, but that's just my opinion.

VT

Comment

Hello,

Thank you all for your posts.

1.) If you'll right click on the executions in the Executions tab of the Control Center, a delete option is available. This should clear the orders out.

2.) This option ensures that replay data would exactly match the data which your PC received in real-time. That said, differences between what you see on our replay servers would likely be minimal. This option is more commonly used to enable replay with instruments which NInjaTrader does not record on it's own servers.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by agclub, 04-21-2024, 08:57 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by Irukandji, Today, 04:58 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes