Market Replay Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Chart

It looks like since I downloaded the most recent version the market replay doesn't function properly. I see the time moving on the inset, but the chart doesn't move. Any fix for this? Thanks.

Hello JerryA,

Thank you for your post.

Please right click within your Replay control window and select available data. Make sure you have data available for the dates you are replaying and that you have the data for the instruments on your chart.

If you have the data for the instruments on your charts and they are still not moving as they should, , please send a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with "ATTN: Patrick" in the subject line, reference this thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...125#post269125 and provide me with your phone number so that I may call you to further assist.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I have the same problem of the chart not moving, while the date/time in the Replay window is advancing. It did for about 8 bars at 15M.
      Also, I cannot get rid of all the buy arrows.
      Thank you for any help with this problem.

Comment

Hello oldhiker,

Please begin by downloading a new copy of that day from our replay servers via the File > Utilities > Download Replay Data menu.

In terms of the other part of your question,please follow the instructions below to disable the plotting of trade executions.
        • Right click in your chart and select the menu "Data Series..."
        • Find the "Plot executions" parameter for each data series and change the value to "DoNotPlot"
        • Press the "OK" button

See here for more information on working with Data Series > How to edit Data Series parameters:
        http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/working_with_price_data.htm
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
        0 responses