Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jtrealstats NT7 Error

Hello,

I switched over to NT 7(from 6.5) approx. 1 month ago and as I recall some of the indicators switched over automatically.
    One that didn't switch is JtRealStats and now that I try to import it, NinjaTrader send an error message stating
    "Import Failed. The NT archive file may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your PC or in the import archive."

Now I have tried to change the name of the JT-indicator folder but it still gives the same message, however, none of the files in that map is missing, it is the exact same that I uploaded into NT6.5, what can be wrong?

Thank you.

Carnegie, likely the indicator is not ready yet for NT7 in terms of compatibility - one way to find out would be copying the indicator cs file directly into the bin > custom > indicator folder and then compiling files manually in NT7's NinjaScript editor, any coding issues would then be listed at the botton of the editor.

For an overview over code breaking changes in our supported NinjaScript methods, please see this document :

Contains critical information including but not limited to migration, installation, connections and changes.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
    12 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DrakeiJosh  
    Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes