Apex Amp Futures CQG NYSE ^TICK Inactive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apex Amp Futures CQG NYSE ^TICK Inactive

I have been a live trading client of Apex Futures since June 2011. My data provider through them is CQG. In July 2011, I requested a real time data feed of the NYSE ^TICK. Almost immediately...within an hour, this was activated for my account. I used the NYSE ^TICK with a new trading strategy for several months. In the middle of December 2011, the real time NYSE ^TICK went away. All I have now is NYSE ^TICK historical data. I have contacted Apex and Amp Futures support ever since without success. CQG support advises me to contact NinjaTrader support for help. Please help. Thanks.

Philip Ledoux

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

In this case please contact me at support at ninjatrader dot com and let me know your account number and brokerage firm and I will check on this for you.

-Brett

Comment

I recently opened an AMP account, with CQG feed through Global Futures, and after some back and forth, was told by AMP, communicating through Global, that the $TICK is "not on the NYSE data feed, it is on the DOW JONES INDICES data feed", which they then enabled for me at $5 per month.

I have not been able yet to verify or compare to be certain that what I am getting now is in fact the NYSE TICK, but at first glance it appears ok.

I am suspicious because I just don't see a reason for this - I have always gotten NYSE TICK data with my NYSE feed - just seems to make sense, right?

Comment

Hello,

I understand the concern and can confirm it is the correct TICK that you need. For some strange reason it has the DJ labeling on it however it is the correct NYSE one that you need.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Rapine Heihei  
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:01 PM
        1 response