VSA vs. Wyckoff Plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSA vs. Wyckoff Plugins

I see that there are some indicator plugins available for NinjaTrader from both David Weis, who is an expert on the Wyckoff trading method, and from Tom Williams, who is an expert on Volume Spread Analysis. I'm wondering if anyone in this forum has tried these indicators and what your comments are about them. Click on the links below.

Wyckoff Market Analyzer

VSA Software Add-in

StockJock,

Unfortunately I have not used these myself. I hope that the community can answer your questions. We are lucky to have such a great community of traders and developers.

Should you have any other questions, please don' t hesitate to contact us.
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by StockJock View Post
      I see that there are some indicator plugins available for NinjaTrader from both David Weis, who is an expert on the Wyckoff trading method, and from Tom Williams, who is an expert on Volume Spread Analysis. I'm wondering if anyone in this forum has tried these indicators and what your comments are about them. Click on the links below.

Wyckoff Market Analyzer

VSA Software Add-in
      Hello StockJock,

I tried both of the indicators and below is my feedback.
      VSA Software Add-in for NinjaTrader is an excellent tool and a complete trading system
      whereas
      wyckoff-market-analyzer is just an additional (ninja) indicator, like several 3rd party indicators out there and is not a trading system.

Thanks & Regards,
      Mohi

Comment

Looking for VSA Ninja add-in

Originally posted by StockJock View Post

Wyckoff Market Analyzer

VSA Software Add-in
        The VSA software add-in link no longer exists. Does anyone have this module? I would really, really appreciate getting it. Thanks in advance.

Comment

ATTENTION Mohi - Looking for the Ninja VSA modules

Hi - Could you send me or post these modules VSA add-in and Analyzer. I would really, really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
          Last edited by seeseea; 12-20-2017, 07:13 PM. Reason: changed title

Comment

Hi Mohi with the VSA extensions.

Originally posted by mohi4u View Post
            Hello StockJock,

I tried both of the indicators and below is my feedback.
            VSA Software Add-in for NinjaTrader is an excellent tool and a complete trading system
            whereas
            wyckoff-market-analyzer is just an additional (ninja) indicator, like several 3rd party indicators out there and is not a trading system.

Thanks & Regards,
            Mohi
            Hi Mohi - Could you send me or post these modules VSA add-in and Analyzer. I would really, really appreciate it.

I have searched all over the Ninja site and have not found them. the Ninja peiople say that that server is no longer available. But maybe you have them?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

If you can't find what you're looking for here on the forums, I encourage you to write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a brief description of what you're searching for. We will then put you in contact with our Business Development Team which manages the relationship between our users and the third-party developers who may have or could make the add--on you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
                If you can't find what you're looking for here on the forums, I encourage you to write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a brief description of what you're searching for. We will then put you in contact with our Business Development Team which manages the relationship between our users and the third-party developers who may have or could make the add--on you seek.
                Thanks Patrick. Yes, I know there are firms and engineers out there who can build stuff, but I want to actually get the VSA code that was offered freely here so I can integrate it with what I am currently building myself.

It WAS here and WAS offered. It must still be around somewhere unless some developer thought it conflicted with what they were selling.

I am still looking, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post algospoke  
                Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes