X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Ray
    replied
    imported post

To zoom out, do the opposite of zooming in. Hold left mouse button down and drop a rectangle starting from bottom right and moving to top left. Then press the "End" key to get to the current bar.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred
    started a topic Left Click to Zoom

Left Click to Zoom

In playing around on some tick charts in NT 5 the last few days....I found on a few occasions that I accidentally zoomed in on the chart when I attempted to click on a trendlline to activateit in order todelete it....I evidently did not quite get the cursor right over the linebefore left clicking....and several times when I was in a hurry to left click on a stop or an order in a chart to move it, I missed having the cursor precisely inside the box and then accidentally wound up with a big zoom in ....and then to zoom out I have found (so far anyway) the quickest way was to change the chart interval, then change it back to the original interval. (I have also done this when right clicking on the chart to bring up the menu...then when left clicking to close this menu I accidentally got a big zoom in.)....and getting the chart back toits original formtakes a bit of time.

Maybe it is just me, with perhaps some sloppy cursor work.....but what about having a zoom in/zoom out tool in the right click menu on a chart so you do not get these accidental zoom-ins upon left click ??.... Or mabe a small series of icons at the top of the chart window for zoom in and out tools and trendline tools etc...?

All in all NT5 is dynamite though....

Thanks.....

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post mattbsea  
Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
6 responses
0 likes