Replay Data from NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replay Data from NT

I have tried to load replay data from NT for a few instruments - none were supported. Is there a list of the supported instrument? And can you confirm that only one day can be downloaded at a time? Seems rather inefficient.

I have also tried to download tick data from Kinetick, but with varying success even though it claims to provide up to 120 days worth. Since NT promotes this service heavily maybe you can comment. I have not contacted Kinetick yet.

Call me "a little frustrated".

Thx in advance.

Hi sharpie, what instruments were you trying to download replay data for? Unfortunately there would not be list of supported instruments, the common futures instruments would be available.

Correct, you could only download one day of replay data at a time - a feature request to download more days is on our product management enhancement lists.

Kinetick would not offer replay data for download, but historical data - which instruments and timeframes were you exactly having an issue with please?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, I have tried a variety of ETFs (SPY, GDX, GLD, SDS...) and a few equities (IBM, AAPL, A...) but no results. If you support futures and not equities it might be advisable to say so and clarify the issue.

Kinetick (yes, historical) mystifies. I tied loading 75 days of tick data for GLD yesterday and it gave me only 4 days. This afternoon I tried it again and it gave me 52 days, but not the 75 I asked for. I have had similar experience with SPY. Maybe it imposes limits on how much data can be downloaded in a day? over some time frame? I can live with it, it's more of a nuisance than anything else.

Comment

Hi sharpie, yes Market Replay data for download would be available for futures only.

For Kinetick tick data loading, during regular market hours (9:30 - 16:00 EST) you would get access to 8 days back, only outside those peak volume hours a larger going back download would be possible.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Many thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Johnny Santiago, 10-11-2019, 09:21 AM
          95 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post xiinteractive  
          Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM