Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Chart Problem (Bar is printing before it's time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Problem (Bar is printing before it's time)

Hi,

I am currently trading the European open. I am trading the 6E contract. I have up a 5 minute chart, and there is a serious problem. I looked, and it does the same thing for the 10 and 15 minutes charts as well.

It is currently 2:08 (central time), and my chart is already printing the 2:10 candlestick.

What could be causing this?

I also have ThinkorSwim as a broker, and it is printing it correctly...but NinjaTrader has added an extra bar, and is ahead of the current time.

I have restarted twice, but it continues to print bars that are ahead of the current time.

Any help?

Boomer34, thanks for the post - NinjaTrader would not print an extra bar, but we would stamp the bars with their closing time, not by the time they opend. This means you see the ending time timestamp shown, which could be a future time.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Is there a way to change this to the standard timing option? So the chart time stamp is the opening time of that specific bar?

Thanks,

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Boomer34, thanks for the post - NinjaTrader would not print an extra bar, but we would stamp the bars with their closing time, not by the time they opend. This means you see the ending time timestamp shown, which could be a future time.

Comment

Unfortunately this is not possible. There's no real industry standard here as far as I'm aware, it differs across platforms.

Our MultiSeries charting features for various series in one chart demand for this step to align them by time properly.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Bertrand; 01-20-2012, 08:46 AM.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post traderqz  
        Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes