Kinetick ICE data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick ICE data

Does Kinetick offer tick data for ICE European and US futures? I know these aren't listed on the Kinetick website, but I've noticed that ICE lists DTN as an authorized provider on their website, and I've seen mention of certain ICE futures being available through Kinetick on these forums. Thanks.

Hi Radical,

Thank you for your post.

Due to changes at the ICE Futures exchange Kinetick does not support the ICE exchanges for real-time data. Previously these exchanges were available with Kinetick but since these changes made at the exchange Kinetick is unable to support the data.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the response RyanO. I've noticed recently that I am not getting ICE futures live or historical data through Zen-Fire anymore, are these changes that you mentioned the reason for that? Or is that something I'd need to contact Zen-Fire about?

Comment

Hi Radical,

The changes made to the ICE exchange only affect Kinetick, and so any effects you are seeing with Zen-Fire would be independent of these changes.

You would want to contact the broker to confirm that your connection includes that data, and if so then please let us know by sending an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so that we can troubleshoot the issue.

Ryan
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

kinetick history

I am using IB and was using K for data feed. Would it be possible to use IB tick data and fill in with Kinetic history. If so how is it set up in NT

Comment

Hello,

Provided that your Kinetick account includes K, you would simply need to be sure that when connecting you connect to IB before connecting to Kinetick - this would ensure that real-time data comes from IB while historical data comes from Kinetick.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post wzgy0920  
            Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes