Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cptrader
    replied
    Just worked in out as noticed data was not updating. Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Matthew
    replied
    The CL 02-12 expired last week and no longer trades. You will need to roll over to the CL 03-12 contract to receive active data.

Please follow the instructions below to rollover the expiration date of a futures contracts.
    • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
    • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover in the left side of the Instrument Manager window
    • Press the ">" button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
    • Press the "<" button and the instrument should re-appear with the front month expiration date

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/rolling_over_a_futures_contrac.htm

Leave a comment:

• cptrader
    replied
    Scale Error

I am using Kinetick for data. When I change the data to an earlier date current data is shown. Can you please explain what is happening?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Matthew
    replied
    Can you please clarify who you connect to for data? This is displayed in the bottom left hand corner of the NinjaTrader Control Center.

What is the end date of the second chart? If you right click on the chart--> select "Data Series" and then change the End date to 1/21/2012, can you then populate a chart?

Leave a comment:

• cptrader
    started a topic Scale Error

Scale Error

I am not able to open a new chart of CL 02-12. There is somethink wrong with the scale. (0 to 1). An original chart loads fine. I have attached a snap to illustrate.
    Attached Files

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post kulwinder73