Support to create a backtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support to create a backtest

I'm having difficulty in creating a backtest for a specific trade. I've worked through the help screens, etc. and still can't get it to work. Is there someone who can support me with a phone call to get this finalized or is there someone I can hire to help me?

Thanks

What is the major issue?

Have you unlocked your code? If so, have you used Print statements to the console to print out what the variables you are comparing and using are?

Can you reproduce the issue on some code that you could post here without posting what you are doing?

Originally posted by ldvinvestments View Post
    I'm having difficulty in creating a backtest for a specific trade. I've worked through the help screens, etc. and still can't get it to work. Is there someone who can support me with a phone call to get this finalized or is there someone I can hire to help me?

Thanks

Comment

ldvinvestments, welcome to our forums here - have you looked into this step by step walkthrough already from our helpguide? This would introduce the major concepts / steps needed in the wizard :

Another great resource is this recorded strategy development webinar held by my collegue Ryan from our Denver team - http://youtu.be/fVFqw5W8uGI

There are certified consultants available as well that could create a complete strategy for you :

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Going to use consultant

Thanks for your replies. The basic problem is that I really don't have the time to sort through the ins and outs of learning how to script in Ninja so I'm going to take Bertrand's advice and hire a consultant to script the trade for me.

thanks again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Irukandji  
        Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
        0 responses
        1 view