Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart does not show orders

Hi,

When I execute an ATM strategy with a SL and a PT, NT initially displays the 3 levels - entry, SL and PT. but sometimes (often next day), the SL and PT lines dissapear on the chart. Orders are still there and I can see them both in NT and at the broker.

How can I redisplay the order levels?

Thanks,

-z

Hello,

To clarify you say you can still see the orders as 'Working' or 'Accepted' from the Orders tab of the Control Center?

From chart trader, what account do you have selected? Is this currently set to the live account or the sim account?
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

In orders tab, the status shows "unknown".

I have the live account selected.

Comment

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

Please reference the following url in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d.php?p=273843

Comment

Mail sent. I attached today and yesterday's log and trace files just in case.

BTW, sending mail from Help menu did not work (connection timed out), so I sent it from a regular mail account.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks - we have received. Once we have an update we will respond via email.

Regarding mail to support, these errors are usually caused by your ISP or router blocking SMTP port 25.

To bypass this issue you may want to use your own e-mail provider, to use your own provider please visit the forum link below for further information.
            Below is a list of known e-mail settings and information demonstrating configuring e-mail alerts within NinjaTrader. Included are settings which have been tested with basic accounts. Please ensure that your settings are configured identically to those included, as some only use the beginning of the e-mail address and do not

Comment

Having the same issue [using sim account] but only on the EURUSD chart. Can you post the fix please?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's log and trace files.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
                • The log file will be named "log.20150402.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
                • The trace file will be named "trace.20150402.txt"
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post Rapine Heihei  
                Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:01 PM