Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant activate license

Gday guys,

i've recently had a HDD crash on me, so i reinstalled my OS (Win7 64). Ive also just re-installed NT7 7.0.1000.8, pfg api 1.0.471 and my indicators from t2u.

I am using the 32bit NT7 version like i did last time (as pfg api is not supported on 64bit machines).

When i add the licensed indicator and apply it, i get the "activate machine" popup box like you would expect. But when i click the "activate machine" button to enter my license code, nothing happens.

I have confirmed that my connections are working and the charts are updating.

Can someone please advise how to fix the issue?

Cheers

Anthony

Anthony, welcome to our forums here - did your machine id change from the previous one you got activated with from your vendor? Likely that's the case as you've changed your HDD / reinstalled the OS in this case please contact the vendor and ask to update your license to the new machine id you would now see under Help > About in your NT.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the response and the welcome Bertrand,

but im not even getting the option to enter the code. Normally, i would click the activate machine button a popup box would appear that i can enter the code into. Im not getting that popup box.

Ill contact vendor in any case, but i dont think the machine id is the issue (at this stage). Your thoughts?

Comment

Anthony, with our licensing system there would be no code to enter - your machine id is your fingerprint for the PC, this is activated on the vendors end and you then run your studies. It sounds like your vendor employs a custom licensing technique, so best would be you contact them directly. Could your firewall be getting in the way of triggering the needed server response?
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader  
        Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
        1 response
        0 likes