Next version of NT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next version of NT...

I'm really enjoying my Ninjatrader experience, despite the ups and downs... there are bugs, and a few things that could be improved. By far my biggest grudge is the fact that Ninja is no longer suited well for today's processors... a large 6 core Intel (top of the line) will not be fully utilized because the code in Ninja si a big confused. If this were cleaned up, IMHO, it would be very institutionally-worthy software. There really isn't much Ninja won't do that Bloomberg will, and that's a $1700/mo piece of software.

It would be really great to have the strategy analyzer polished, it seems to be the only part of the program that has the occasional issues...

I was also wondering if NT would be offering more software in the future, such as some high frequency trading/heavy automated packages, such as offered by Cyborg Trading. Allot of retailers are getting into this area. It wouldn't have to be a part of NT7, so you could better your costs by offering a separate product. I'd be willing to pay $200/mo for a powerful strategy analyzer and features found in Cyborg trading...

crimsonite, happy to hear you're getting settled well into the NinjaTrader environment. I will for sure submit your thoughts to product management - thanks for sharing it with us - we're always working passionately to improve our NinjaTrader platform and your experience of it.

For the Strategy Analyzer, if you see an issue please submit a report to us, either here on the forums or via Help > Mail to Support - the diagnostic files do help us greatly if submitted. Also try to include any step or detail that may help reproducing - we surely appreciate your efforts and will closely review.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Please offer the Bloomberg data connection !!!

Comment

Thanks much for the input Twingo445 - supporting Bloomberg would be listed as #670 on our product management enhancement tracking lists.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

8 months later ...

Hi

8 months ago i ask for a feature to support Bloomberg realtime connection.

In this time i saw a lot of other people asking for this in this support forum.

All the time the answer was ... not at the moment, may be in the future but we dont know at what time.

There should be a way to give us (the users) a detailed time frame to get this feature running.

Please start supporting Bloomberg, it is the No.1 realtime terminal and a software like NT should support this!

So give us a quote and not another excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Twingo445 View Post
            Hi

8 months ago i ask for a feature to support Bloomberg realtime connection.

In this time i saw a lot of other people asking for this in this support forum.

All the time the answer was ... not at the moment, may be in the future but we dont know at what time.

There should be a way to give us (the users) a detailed time frame to get this feature running.

Please start supporting Bloomberg, it is the No.1 realtime terminal and a software like NT should support this!

So give us a quote and not another excuse.
            BT is $20k a year $USD??

NT price for BT would be in your mind?.. What? $xxxxx.xx per month...

Comment

"NT price for BT would be in your mind?" ???

Does the connectivity between NT and IB or Kineteck or other brokers cost money?

Iam using a Bloomberg Terminal every day, so iam paying for i have th erealtime prices and datas i need. I want to use it with NT as well.

We are talking about a simple adapter/tool etc. to get prices from Bloomberg, as i am getting prices via Excel from Bloomberg. Where is the problem?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post kujista
              by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes